Dr Willmar Schwabe India Carduus Marianus Pentarkan Tablet
Prescription for: Liver Care
Consult Top Pulmonologist Online on mfine for the use of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Carduus Marianus Pentarkan Tablet CARDUUS MARIANUS PENTARKANDescriptionTo treat fatty degeneration of the liver and as a supportive therapy in serious liver diseases
- Recommended for enlarged liver or liver function deterioration due to alcohol Indicated for chronic diseases of liver (hepatopathy) and their concomitant symptoms
- Removes congestion of the portal veinCarduus is known to relieve dyspepsia. acidity. heartburn and gastralgia.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed. Carduus marianus Pentarkan ® (WSI) should be taken as follows:
- For acute complaints. 1 tablet should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs. up to a maximum of 12 times a day. For subsequent treatment. 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day.Children should be given half of the adult dose
- Note: Please note that this product is not indicated in cases of acute intoxication.
- Side effects: No side effects of Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) are known.Contra-indications: Do not use this product during pregnancy.
- Interactions: No interactions between Carduus marianus Pentarkan (WSI) and other products are known.Presentation: Bottle of 20 gms.
Medical Advice: Consult Pulmonologist online for right advice.
Consult Top Pulmonologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.