Dr Willmar Schwabe India Allium Sativum Mother Tincture Q
Prescription for: Mental Wellness
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Allium Sativum Mother Tincture Q Dr Willmar Schwabe India Allium Sativum Mother Tincture is an effective remedy for abdominal pain and constipation. It is also useful in reducing salt intake and overeating. It is helpful against mucus formation and acidity. Pulmonary tuberculosis and hip pain is also treated by it. It is made from the fresh bulb of garlic.
Key Ingredients: GarlicAlcohol
Key Benefits :
- Relieves from abdominal pain and constipation
- Helps against overeating and salt restriction
- Helps in reducing mucus formation and acidity
- Improves water consumption in people with good appetite
- Provides effective treatment against pulmonary tuberculosis and hip pain
- Relieves heaviness in the head
- Relieves cough, chest pain and cold air sensitiveness
- Useful in treating pain and swelling of breasts in the women
- Treats eruption near genitals during menses
Directions For Use : Take 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day or, as directed by the physician.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Use under medical supervision
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.