Dr. Reckeweg R9 Cough Drop
Prescription for: Cold & Cough
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Dr. Reckeweg R9 Cough Drop DR. RECKEWEG R9 Cough Drops INDICATIONS Catarrhal affections of the upper air passages. Rhinolaryngopharyngitis. especially bronchitis and whooping cough at all stages. Effective expectorant in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, fits of coughing in phthisis.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
- Ammonium causticum: Convulsive cough accompanied by plenty of loose mucus.
- Belladonna: Convulsive cough attack, hollow and barking cough, dry mucus membranes.
- Bryonia: Harsh and dry cough with pain in the chest.
- Chamomilla: Convulsive cough,catarrh and hoarseness with accumulation of tenacious mucus in the throat,dry cough,chiefly in the evening and at night.
- Coccus cacti: Hypersensitivity of the mucosa of the pharynx. Spasmodic cough with viscous glairy expectorations.
- Corallium rubrum: Violent attack of convulsic cough with choking fit.
- Cuprum aceticum: Spasmodic cough, viscous mucus, dyspnea.
- Drosera: Convulsive cough with cyanosis and suffocation, spasmodic asthma.
- Ipecacuanha: Dry asphyxiant cough with glottis spasm, nausea and emesia.
- Spongia: Hollow cough, cough at night.
- Sticta pulm: Cold down from the nose to the pharynx and trachea. followed by bronchitis. Pressure on the root of the nose.
Thymus vulg: Expectorant DOSAGE Whooping cough: In the beginning of the treatment frequent doses, every 1 hour 10 drops in some water. or one teaspoon (5ml) of syrup, Advisable is, to alternate from hour to hour the cough syrup and the cough drops. After attenuation of the graveness and frequency of the fits of coughing (generally in 2-3 days) take the medicine every 2 hours.In the treatment of non-specific catarrhs, following whooping cough, take 4-6 times daily 10-15 drops in some water. or one teaspoon (5ml) of syrup. Acute bronchitis and laryngo-pharyngitis: Every 2-3 hours 10-15 drops or one teaspoon of syrup.
Use under medical supervision.
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.