Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus A Dilution 30 CH
Prescription for: Liver Care
Consult Top Pulmonologist Online on mfine for the use of Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus A Dilution 30 CH Dr. Reckeweg Ceanothus A Dilution is an active haemostatic and has good effects on the spleen. It is very useful in reducing the fever and chill associated with malaria. It is a left-sided remedy and is very helpful for anaemic patients. It is also used to treat severe bronchitis with abundant secretions.
Key Ingredients :Ceanothus Americanus, Alcohol
Key Benefits :
- Provides relief from pain in the abdomen
- Useful in treating Diarrhea with pain in abdomen and rectum
- Treats anaemic patients with liver and spleen problems
- Reduces constant urge to urinate
- Helps in reducing increased blood pressure
Directions For Use : Dosage should be directed by the physician.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Medical Advice: Consult Pulmonologist online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top Pulmonologists Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.