Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 15 (BC 15) Tablet
Prescription for: Fever
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 15 (BC 15) Tablet Dr. Reckeweg Bio-Combination 15 Tablet is a well-balanced combination of bio-chemic salts which helps to manage the menstrual disorders and other consequent complaints. It helps with the irregular menses, bright red if early, dark red if late, scanty in young girls, excessive in elderly women and painful menstruation.
Key Ingredients :Calcarea phosphorica, Ferrum phosphoricum, Kalium phosphoricum, Magnesia phosphorica, Kalium sulphuricum
Key Benefits :
- Tones and strengthens female reproductive system, balances hormones and helps regulate menstrual rhythm in women
- Reduces the pain in the back and for anaemia and imperfect blood circulation, it helps in regulating the menses
- Can helps in weakness and paralysis by circulating the oxy rich blood
- Helps to relieve the feeling of weight in lower abdomen when menses are too late and scanty
- Direction For Use
- Take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day or as prescribed by the physician
Safety Information :
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicineKeep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice.
Get up to 15% OFF on Medicines
Confirm your Address
Medicines Delivered at Your Doorstep
Free Delivery * | Cash on Delivery Available* On orders above ₹500
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.