Dr. Reckeweg Acid Pic Dilution 30 CH
Prescription for: Mental Wellness
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine for the use of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Pic Dilution 30 CH Dr. Reckeweg Acid Pic Dilution also known as Picric acid is a useful remedy for someone who is going through mental exertion. Upon mental exertion, the mind, body and other organs tend to become slow and gradually leads to failure. Before that happens. it comprehends the symptoms such as blood in urine. reduced urge for urination. giddiness in the head and headache caused due to focusing a little extra. All these problems are collectively resolved through the use of this drug, Besides this. other symptoms include lack of interest, lack of concentrations and willpower, being forgetful and fear that one might not succeed. All these symptoms are together treated through the use of this product.
Key Ingredients: Picric Acid
Key Benefits :
- Used in weak memory and lack of willpower
- Relieves Pain in the head due to mental exhertion
- Useful in case of scanty urine with blood
- Used while treating for kidney failures
- Controls fatigue and provides enough healthy red blood cells to the body
- Helps in relieving pain in testicles
- Reduces itching in vulva caused by discharge from vagina
- Relieves from backache with burning sensation in the spine
Directions For Use : Dosage should be directed by the physician, Should maintain substantial gap of half an hour before consuming this and avoid strong flavours before or after the consumption for about half an hour.
Safety Information :
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool and dry place
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.