Caldikind -P Syrup Uses
Prescription for: Personal Health
Caldikind P syrup contains Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D3 as its main ingredients. The syrup is a health supplement. Caldikind P syrup contains essential minerals and vitamins for a healthy body and living.
Caldikind P syrup uses for babies and adults:-
- Calcium: Required for healthy bone and teeth
- Vitamin D: Essential for absorption of calcium and other minerals. for healthy bones and prevents diseases like rickets and osteomalacia Magnesium: Caldikind P is important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart.
- Zinc: Helps in bone mineralization. The zinc in Caldikind P treats calcium and vitamin D deficiency
Direction for use for Caldikind P/Dosage:- As directed by the physician. Please seek the expert opinion of a professional before using Caldikine P Syrup for babies.
Indications:- Osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, calcium and vitamin D deficiency
Storage instructions:- Store the Caldikind P syrup in a cool, dry & dark place. Protect from direct sunlight
Safety information while using the Caldikind P syrup are:-
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not give the Caldikind P syrup for babies without seeking the doctor’s advice
Medical Advice: Consult General Physician online for right advice. 1st Consultation Free!
1st Consultation Free
Consult Top General Physicians Online on mfine
The information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. mfine only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. If you have any doubts about medication mentioned above then we strongly recommend you consult with a doctor online on our app.