Available on MFine
Dr. Vishal Agrawal
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 19+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSBharati Vidyapeeth University
MSBaba Farid University of Health Sciences
MCHUniversity of Seychelles USA
About Dr. Vishal Agrawal
Dr. Vishal Agrawal hails with a vast experience of over 19 years in managing primary and revision joint replacements of hip, knee, shoulder and elbow, arthroscopic surgeries involving ACL, PCL, MCL, meniscal injuries, complex fractures of limbs and pelvis and deformity correction of the adult as well as children.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vishal Agrawal specializes in?
Dr. Vishal Agrawal specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vishal Agrawal ?
Dr. Vishal Agrawal has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Bharati Vidyapeeth University
- MS from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- MCH from University of Seychelles USA
How many years of experience of Dr. Vishal Agrawal has?
Dr. Vishal Agrawal has 19+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vishal Agrawal ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vishal Agrawal using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vishal Agrawal .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vishal Agrawal available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vishal Agrawal , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.