Dr. Rajesh Goel
- 18 + Years Experience
- Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi
Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi, New Delhi
Hypertension and Diabetes with related
Abo Incompatible Transplant
Hemodialysis in Critical Care
Especially Abo Incompatible Transplant
Dialysis / Haemodialysis
Kidney Failure Treatment
Kidney Stone Treatment
Renal (Kidney) Surgery
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
MBBSUniversity of Delhi2002
DNB - General MedicineNational Board Of Examination2006
DNB - NephrologyNational Board Of Examination2011
Awards & Recognitions
Keen researcher, tutoring fellow residents
Active participant in academic events at course in IGNOU
He has been attached premier institution such as G.T.B. Hospital, Holy Family Hospital, Delhi, Medicity Hospital (Gurgaon), Apollo Hospital, Delhi
Indian Society of Nephrology
Medical Council of India
Delhi Medical Council
Delhi Nephrology Society
About Dr. Rajesh Goel
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Rajesh Goel specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Rajesh Goel ?
- MBBS from University of Delhi
- DNB - General Medicine from National Board Of Examination
- DNB - Nephrology from National Board Of Examination
Where does Dr. Rajesh Goel practices?
- PSRI Hospital, New Delhi
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Rajesh Goel ?
- Kidney Transplant
- Hypertension and Diabetes with related
- kidney disease
- Abo Incompatible Transplant
- Hemodialysis in Critical Care
- Especially Abo Incompatible Transplant
- Dialysis / Haemodialysis
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Kidney Dialysis
How many years of experience of Dr. Rajesh Goel has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rajesh Goel ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Rajesh Goel using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as New Delhi
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Rajesh Goel .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.