Available on MFine
Dr. Saurabh Chopra
- 9+ Years Experience
- Janakpuri, New Delhi
Check Availability Later
B3B BlockJANAKPURI B1Janakpuri,
Janakpuri, New Delhi, New Delhi
Janakpuri, New Delhi, New Delhi
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
Dobutamine Stress Test
Device closure for congenital heart diseases
MBBSInstitute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University2011
MD (General Medicine)Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU)2015
DM (Cardiology)Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology2019
Karnataka Medical Council
About Dr. Saurabh Chopra
Dr. Saurabh Chopra is an MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. Additionally, the doctor has MD (General Medicine) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU) and DM (Cardiology) from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology. Over the years, the doctor has gained trust among patients in the field of Cardiology. Dr. Saurabh Chopra is widely recommended for treatments related to Chest Pain, Breathing Difficulty and Irregular Heartbeats and has treated hundreds of patients with varied issues. During the pandemic, the doctor also provided consultation via call, video, and chat. Dr. Saurabh Chopra is also loved and appreciated for being an approachable doctor who gives ample time to patients during consultations and never performs any treatment in haste. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Saurabh Chopra specializes in?
Dr. Saurabh Chopra specializes as a Cardiologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Saurabh Chopra?
Dr. Saurabh Chopra has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- MD (General Medicine) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU)
- DM (Cardiology) from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology
Where does Dr. Saurabh Chopra practices?
Dr. Saurabh Chopra practices at
- mfine Healthcare, New Delhi
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Saurabh Chopra?
The common services provided by Dr. Saurabh Chopra are
- Colour Doppler
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- FFR (Fractional flow reserve)
- Temporary Pacemaker
- Trans-esophageal ECHO
- Dobutamine Stress Test
- Holter Monitoring
- BP Monitoring
- Device closure for congenital heart diseases
How many years of experience of Dr. Saurabh Chopra has?
Dr. Saurabh Chopra has 9+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Saurabh Chopra?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Saurabh Chopra using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as New Delhi
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Saurabh Chopra.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Saurabh Chopra available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Saurabh Chopra, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.