Available on MFine
Dr. Anju Namashivaya
Telugu, Hindi, English, Kannada, Tamil
- 20+ Years Experience
63509 Karnataka Medical Council, 2002
Check Availability Later
MBBS Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2001
MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, 2010
About Dr. Anju Namashivaya
"Dr. Anju Namashivaya is a Fetal Medicine specialist and has an experience of 10 years in this field. She has completed MBBS from Bangalore Medical College in 2001, MRCOG, DRCOG, DFFP from Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology. She has done Fellowship in Fetal Medicine from Bangalore Fetal Medicine Centre in 2013. She has worked as consultant with Sakra World Hospital, Rainbow Children Hospital and Bangalore Fetal Medicine Centre. She is a member of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology-London, Society of Fetal Medicine-India, Fetal Medicine Foundation-UK. She is specialized in Fetal Scans, Invasive Procedures, Counselling. She can speak Hindi, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil, English, Telugu"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Anju Namashivaya specializes in?
Dr. Anju Namashivaya specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Anju Namashivaya ?
Dr. Anju Namashivaya has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2001
- MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. Anju Namashivaya has?
Dr. Anju Namashivaya has 20+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Anju Namashivaya ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Anju Namashivaya using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Anju Namashivaya .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Anju Namashivaya available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Anju Namashivaya , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.