Available on MFine
Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2008
MD - General Medicine Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2014
DNB - Neurology National Board Of Examination, 2018
About Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave
Dr. Vyankatesh Bolegave is a Neurologist in Bhiwandi, Thane and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Vyankatesh Bolegave practices at Ved Hospital and Research Centre in Kalyan, Thane.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave specializes in?
Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave specializes as a Neurologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave ?
Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2008
- MD - General Medicine from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2014
- DNB - Neurology from National Board Of Examination, 2018
How many years of experience of Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave has?
Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Venkatesh Bolgave , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.