Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee
- 11+ Years Experience
Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
ASD / VSD Device Closure Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure
Interventional CardiologistAMRI Hospitals, Kolkata
Interventional CardiologistKamala Bala Polyclinic, Kolkata
Sarat Bose Road, KolkataThe Heart, Kolkata
Interventional CardiologistRemedy Medical Services Pvt Ltd., Kolkata
MBBSWest Bengal University of Health Science2009
MD - MedicineMedical College2013
DM - CardiologyMedical College2016
Awards & Recognitions
Gold Medalist in MBBS2009
Gold Medalist in MD2013
Cardiological Society of India
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
European Society of Cardiology
Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine
About Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee?
- MBBS from West Bengal University of Health Science
- MD - Medicine from Medical College
- DM - Cardiology from Medical College
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee?
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Peripheral Interventions
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Balloon Valvotomy
- Pacemaker Implantation
- ASD / VSD Device Closure Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure
How many years of experience of Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sumanta Chatterjee.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.