Available on MFine
Dr. Vandana Sood
- General Physician
- 30+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, 1991
Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health (PGDMCH)IGNOU, 2005
About Dr. Vandana Sood
Dr. Vandana Sood is a Consultant Physician and specialist in ladies and children. She has an experience of 26 years. She is on the panel of BHEL and LIC. She completed MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla in 1991 and Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health (PGDMCH) from Delhi in 2005.She was formerly at GB Pant Hospital and associated Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) and LNJP Hospital (Irwin Hospital) and Kasturba Hospital, Delhi.She is a member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD) and Delhi Medical Association (DMA)... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vandana Sood specializes in?
Dr. Vandana Sood specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vandana Sood ?
Dr. Vandana Sood has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, 1991
- Post Graduate Diploma in Maternity and Child Health (PGDMCH) from IGNOU, 2005
How many years of experience of Dr. Vandana Sood has?
Dr. Vandana Sood has 30+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vandana Sood ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vandana Sood using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vandana Sood .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vandana Sood available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vandana Sood , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.