Available on MFine
Dr. Pavan Pai
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 14+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2007.
DNB General Medicine - National Board Of Examination, 2013.
DNB Neurology - National Board Of Examination, 2017
About Dr. Pavan Pai
Dr. Pavan Pai is a Neurologist in Mira Road, Mumbai and has an experience of 14 years in this field. Dr. Pavan Pai practices at Wockhardt Hospitals in Mira Road, Mumbai. He completed MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2007,DNB - General Medicine from National Board Of Examination in 2013 and DNB - Neurology from National Board Of Examination in 2017... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Pavan Pai specializes in?
Dr. Pavan Pai specializes as a Neurologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Pavan Pai ?
Dr. Pavan Pai has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2007.
- DNB from General Medicine - National Board Of Examination, 2013.
- DNB from Neurology - National Board Of Examination, 2017
How many years of experience of Dr. Pavan Pai has?
Dr. Pavan Pai has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Pavan Pai ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Pavan Pai using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Pavan Pai .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Pavan Pai available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Pavan Pai , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.