Available on MFine
Dr. Neelesh Kapoor
General PhysicianGeneral Medicine
- General Physician
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSDevi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, M.P., 2005
MD (General Medicine)Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, 2010
About Dr. Neelesh Kapoor
"Consultant Physician with over 15 years of experience. ex consultant to WHO and Mitr Hospitals. He is experienced in treating High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Thyroid Disorders, Respiratory problems like Asthama and Other Infectious and Non-infectious diseases. he has written many articles in National and International Journals."... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Neelesh Kapoor specializes in?
Dr. Neelesh Kapoor specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Neelesh Kapoor ?
Dr. Neelesh Kapoor has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, M.P., 2005
- MD (General Medicine) from Rani Durgawati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur, 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. Neelesh Kapoor has?
Dr. Neelesh Kapoor has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Neelesh Kapoor ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Neelesh Kapoor using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Neelesh Kapoor .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Neelesh Kapoor available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Neelesh Kapoor , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.