Available on MFine
Dr. Manjula Bagdi
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 43+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram (MGIMS), 1978.
DGO College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 1983
About Dr. Manjula Bagdi
I am a Family Practitioner & Gynecologist with 3 decades of experience, I have done more than thousand deliveries, both normal and Caesarean sections. I look after all aspects of a women's health and provide care from adolescence to menopause. I have had advanced training in laparoscopy at CeeMast. Mumbai and perform all gynecological laparoscopy procedures... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Manjula Bagdi specializes in?
Dr. Manjula Bagdi specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Manjula Bagdi ?
Dr. Manjula Bagdi has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram (MGIMS), 1978.
- DGO from College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 1983
How many years of experience of Dr. Manjula Bagdi has?
Dr. Manjula Bagdi has 43+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Manjula Bagdi ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Manjula Bagdi using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Manjula Bagdi .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Manjula Bagdi available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Manjula Bagdi , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.