Dr. Manish Kumar
- General Physician
- 9+ Years Experience
Female Sexual Problems
Peptic / Gastric Ulcer Treatment
Acute Diarrhea Treatment
managing acute medical conditions
Rheumatic Heart Disease Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Consultant Physician,Gupta Clinic, Delhi
Consultant Physician,Medeor Hospital, Delhi
Resident DoctorSGT medical college and hospital, Delhi2012 - 2013
Resident doctorBABA SAHIB AMBEDKAR HOSPITAL, Delhi2013 - 2014
Resident DoctorGUPTA CLINIC, Delhi2014 - 2015
RESIDENTERA LUCKNOW MEDICAL COLLEGE, 2015 - 2018
SENIOR RESIDENTDeen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, 2018 - 2020
MBBSPandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences2010
MD - General MedicineRam Manohar Lohia Avadh University2018
Indian Medical Association
Association of Physicians of India
About Dr. Manish Kumar
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Manish Kumar specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Manish Kumar ?
- MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
- MD - General Medicine from Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Manish Kumar ?
- Female Sexual Problems
- Fever Treatment
- Peptic / Gastric Ulcer Treatment
- Acute Diarrhea Treatment
- managing acute medical conditions
- Rheumatic Heart Disease Treatment
- Filaria Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Constipation Treatment
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Arthritis Management
- Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
- Geriatric Healthcare
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
How many years of experience of Dr. Manish Kumar has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Manish Kumar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Manish Kumar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Manish Kumar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.