Consult Top Andrologist Online on MFine
Who Is An Andrologist?
Every adult over 18 years of age needs to go under regular screening and examination by licensed primary care providers to ensure better health. However, misconceptions, budgeting, and time issues do not allow them to make frequent health visits a priority. After all, regular screenings can help doctors spot health issues quite early on. Some issues like testicular and prostate cancer can be treated quite efficiently and swiftly when caught at earlier stages.
Here comes in andrologists – the doctors specialised in dealing with issues revolving around the male reproductive system. These specialists also diagnose problems concerning urological problems in men. One can think of an andrologist as an equivalent of a gynaecologist. Andrologists help patients deal with sexual and urological problems without having to battle the social stigma around them. After all, genitourinary conditions can be quite complex and quick diagnosis is of utmost importance.
If you or anyone you know notices symptoms of male genitourinary conditions, consult an andrologist right away. You can book a consultation with the top andrologists on MFine right away, because why compromise health? We connect you to the top experts and specialists around you and all over India to help you get the quality treatment you desire.
Why Should I Get In Touch With An Andrologist?
Most people do not get in touch with andrologists directly and are referred to one through their primary physicians. As is common knowledge, general practitioners or primary physicians treat a range of illnesses and conditions. These experts focus on tracking your health and symptoms to refer you to a specialist for further expert diagnosis and treatment. If your primary care physician identifies symptoms of any male genitourinary condition, they’ll refer you to an andrologist. However, general guidelines suggest visiting an andrologist once every 3 months after one attains puberty. Some common symptoms that you should look out for include:-
- Sexual issues like erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Low Sperm Count
In case you experience any of these symptoms, we recommend consulting an andrologist right away. Consulting the top andrologist as soon as possible can help manage one’s condition and treat it as fast as possible.
What Conditions Can An Andrologist Help Me Diagnose And Treat?
Andrologists help people manage genitourinary conditions and diagnose them. Patients with chronic illnesses or complicated issues might have an andrologist on their medical team. Some conditions that andrologists diagnose and help manage include:-
- Penile Disorders – The condition includes a range of issues associated with the penis and the male reproductive system. They can cause pain and affect one’s fertility and sexual function among other effects. Some common penile disorders include erectile dysfunction, penile cancer, and Peyronie’s disease.
- Varicocele – The scrotum, the loose bag of skin that holds the testicles, has several veins within. The swelling of these veins due to the pooling of blood and inefficient blood circulation in the scrotum is known as varicocele.
- Testicular Torsion – The rotation of the testicle and twisting of the spermatic cord causes a restriction in the blood flow to the scrotum. This is known as testicular torsion and the affected individual also experiences sudden pain, pressure, and inflammation.
- Balanoposthitis – The inflammation of both the glans and the foreskin in the male reproductive system is known as balanoposthitis. This condition can be treated quite easily and doesn’t have any negative impact.
- Male Infertility – The inability of a man to get a fertile woman pregnant even after a year of frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse is called male infertility. It can happen due to a lot of reasons such as abnormal sperm production, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices, and much more.
- Prostatitis – Disorder in the prostate gland associated with inflammation and pain in the groin and pelvic region is known as prostatitis. You can also experience painful urination and infections that cause difficulty in urinating.
- Hydrocele – The collection of fluid in the thin sac that surrounds the testicles causes the swelling of the scrotum and is known as hydrocele. This condition is easily treatable and not a major health issue but can be quite uncomfortable.
- Balanitis – Inflammation of the penis head is a common condition and is known as balanitis. The condition is quite easy to treat at home but in critical conditions, one might need expert diagnosis and treatment.
Book A Consultation With The Top Andrologist in Bhubaneswar
Once you hit puberty, you need to take care of your mental, physical, and sexual health. But, a lot of people end up ignoring their sexual health due to the social stigma around it. However, the top experts and professionals provide patients with the safe space they need to get closer to better health and lifestyle. Well, MFine is here to help you out! We connect you to the top medical professionals and specialists around you and all over the country. You can book teleconsultations with the top andrologist in Bhubaneswar on MFine within a few minutes. Or, book a physical visit with these specialists at your convenience without having to fret!