Dr. Reshu Sarogi
- 14+ Years Experience
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Caesarean Section (C Section)
D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
Laparoscopic Surgeon Dr Ramesh Hospital, Bengaluru2009 - 2012
Resident Gurutegh Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi2006 - 2009
Consultatant Cogent Care, Bangalore
MBBS PSG Institute of Medical Science & Research2005
MS (OBG)University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi2010
Awards & Recognitions
R D Pandit Award for the Best Thesis 2009
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
About Dr. Reshu Sarogi
"Dr. Reshu Saraogi is a consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon and Infertility Specialist practicing in Marathahalli and Whitefield, Bangalore. Her experience has been honed by working for some of the hospitals in the city like Manipal Hospital and Cogent Care Clinic. She did her MBBS from PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore. She then obtained her MS from University College of Medical Sciences and Guruteg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi. This was followed by her obtaining a Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery from Dr. Ramesh Hospital, Bangalore. A further certification course in ultrasound on infertility from Dr. Nagori’s Institute of Ultrasound and Infertility, Ahmadabad has equipped her well enough to also perform all types of Gynecological and Infertility Ultrasounds. Dr. Reshu is an expert in the field of Gynecology, Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgeries, and Infertility Management. Besides being the author of a couple of publications done for FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India), she was also awarded the RD Pandit research prize for the best thesis in the year 2009 by FOGSI"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Reshu Sarogi specializes in?
Dr. Reshu Sarogi specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Reshu Sarogi ?
Dr. Reshu Sarogi has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from PSG Institute of Medical Science & Research
- MS (OBG) from University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital, New Delhi
What is the consultation fees of Dr. Reshu Sarogi ?
The consultation fees of Dr. Reshu Sarogi is ₹ 550
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Reshu Sarogi ?
The common services provided by Dr. Reshu Sarogi are
- Cervical Cerclage
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
- Artificial Insemination
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Hysterectomy (Abdominal/Vaginal)
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
How many years of experience of Dr. Reshu Sarogi has?
Dr. Reshu Sarogi has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Reshu Sarogi ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Reshu Sarogi using MFine App
- Search for the doctor with Dr. Reshu Sarogi on the MFine App
- Click on 'Book an Appointment' Button.
- Select the Clinic
- Hit the call button from your mobile device to connect with the clinic directly.
When is Dr. Reshu Sarogi available for online consultation?
You can check the availability of the doctor on the MFine app. If the doctor is not listed, you can directly call the clinic and book your appointment by clicking on Book an Appointment button.
- Acute Nasopharyngitis
- Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser Syndrome
- Dyspareunia Not Due to a Substance or Known physiological Condition: Causes, Treatment, and Remedies
- Triple Marker Test
- Early pregnancy( 5 weeks of gestation )
- Excessive bleeding during mestruation period
- Lactation Counseling
- Endometrioma: Know What Causes It