Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Side effects of iPill
iPill is an emergency contraceptive pill for women after the occurrence of unprotected sex. The user age group is 25â€“45 years.
iPill has shown 95%â€“98% efficacy when taken within 12 and 72 hours of unprotected sex 
- Works by delaying ovulation and/or by preventing an egg from releasing or an egg-sperm encounter
- Not for teenagers
- Not be used as a regular measure of contraception
- Not a pill for abortion
- Should not be taken more than once in a menstrual cycle
Some common side effects of iPill:
- Withdrawal bleeding is generally observed 3â€“4 days after consuming iPill.
- Delay in periods may occur.
- Regular use can cause damage to regular menstrual cycle.
- Fatigue, abdomina
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App