Cardiologists in Indore
Consultation Fees Starts from ₹ 499
Dr. Saleha Noorain
MD - Internal Medicine, DNB - Cardiology, MBBS
3 years exp
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Kothari. A
MD- Internal Medicine, DNB- Cardiology
23 years exp
Dr. Deepak Krishnamurthy
MD- General Medicine, DNB (Cardiology)
20+ years exp
Consult Cardiology/Heart experts online
Considered as one of the most highly respected and delicate branches in medical science, cardiology doctor in Indore are deemed to be the cream of the society. Expert in dealing with Heart diseases the best cardiologist in Indore is mostly engaged in research and treating critical patients. Finding such doctors are difficult, therefore, we, at mfine list the best heart specialist in Indore at our website. Cardiologist online consultation is also available for those who are not in the vicinity.
What We Cover
Extensive Checks for Disease Backgrounds- The cardiologist usually check for hidden diseases and family history of diabetes, eating habits, and many other such things that can damage the heart.
- Hypertension or High BP- Most of the heart attacks and pulmonary diseases occur due to hypertension and high BP, therefore getting rid of these problems is the first priority of a Cardiologist in Indore.
- Post-Operative Care- A cardiologist maintains extreme precaution in making sure that the patient feels no stress after the operation as such reactions can be potentially harmful. A mind overloaded with stress can cause an erratic heartbeat which may hamper the surgical procedure performed. This in turn can create complications that may result in several other treatments.
- Evaluating Heart-Related Reposts and Tests- With the help of the option “cardiologist near me" on our website, patients can now directly access and find out cardiologists in the vicinity. They can have their angiograms and heart disease-related reports evaluated for advisory purposes and treatment easily.
- Pre-Operative Care and Management- This is the time when the mind of the patient is most vulnerable to ill thoughts, erratic stress and hypertension due to the pending surgery. Such pressure can seriously delay the vital surgery and may put the patient at risk. Therefore the surgeon takes extra precautions in dealing with such situations.
- Treatment Changes If Required- Depending on the condition of the patient, the surgeon is free to make decisions and effect changes in the type and time of surgery.
Choose your best Cardiologist today from our website at mfine.