PCOD Profile Test in Pune
- Irregular or no periods
- Depression & anxiety
- Excessive body hair
- Hair loss or thinning
- Sleep disorders
- Excessive acne
- Painful periods
- Darkened skin
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Oily skin
Request a Call Back
How to get a PCOD Test in Pune?
- Login to MFine.
- Select your location as Pune.
- Choose your preferred lab partner.
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection.
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection.
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep.
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine.
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results.
Lab Infrastructure in Pune
- Pune, the Top-Tier city, has one of the country’s best world-class health facilitated systems. Owing to such a developed and efficient system, Pune is renowned as the state health hub of Maharashtra.
- Approximately 200 government and private health centers and 150+ clinical laboratories in Pune are evenly distributed around the city conveniently, making them accessible for residents and travelers. Pune’s health department treats a large number of people on a regular basis owing to such a network.
- Pune’s health centers are accommodated with all proficient category-specials. Additionally, its government has loaded laboratories of the city with the most up-to-date tools and machines to treat patients promptly while maintaining comfort and precision.
- The frequency of infectious influence in Pune is quickly increasing, including threatening diseases such as syphilis, diabetes, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, & several other chronic illnesses, especially in women. However, early detection is essential in these illnesses to resolve problems fully.
- In this case, you should keep your health profiles up to date, which you can do by scheduling lab tests at regular intervals. With the MFine app, you can easily avail of medical services in Pune within minutes.
What will the PCOD Test cover?
The Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) test, often known as the ‘PCOD’ test, is a frequent test recommended solely for women experiencing associated disorder symptoms. It is advised to take the test on the second or third day of the menstruation cycle for more reliable results.
The PCOD health assessment comprises seven crucial tests for screening various aspects related to the issue and determining the exact condition of the problem. The tests are with their role are listed below:
- DHEA & Total Testosterone: To determine androgen levels of the body.
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH): For checking the body’s hormone levels.
- Thyroid test (TSH only): For organ evaluation.
- hbA1C: Risk Assessment by checking diabetes.
- Prolactin Level Analysis: for measuring prolactin levels in the body’s bloodstream.
This health assessment determines all inside-out insights into the condition. After the evaluation, the doctor might prescribe management plans and follow up treatments to cure or control the problem.
What Preparation is required for the PCOD Test?
You don’t need to worry about preparations for PCOD health assessments, and it necessitates very little and generic preparations. Such as-
- Mandatorily fasting for nearly 8-10 hours before the test.
- Disclose your ongoing and previous medical treatments along with your family’s medical history to help the doctor obtain precise findings.
- Discussing the doctor about any glaring symptoms of the disorder.
- Informing your ongoing medication and supplement consumptions as a doctor might help by giving you some management plans for consumption and advising you to avoid some medications that can lead to inaccurate findings.
- Disclosing your inappropriate addictions like alcohol consumption, smoking or drug abuse.
- Appearing for a test on the second or third day of your menstruation cycle.
However, if you’re having any major operations or irregular health circumstances currently, it is best to consult the doctor. MFine can help you with this, and you can book a PCOD health assessment in Pune at your preferred certified lab within a few clicks!
What will happen to your test sample?
After successfully collecting your samples, your PCOD test samples will be taken to your preferred NABL-Accredited lab for further processing. Your samples will be examined by tests and procedures, and final interpretations will be presented in reports by the lab. Test samples reports will be available within 48 hours on the MFine app.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Aundh, Pune?
Yes, it is easy to avail at-home sample collection in Pune through MFine. With a single click, you may choose a preferable slot for the test at the convenience of your home, and your test report will be made available in 48 hours.
What is the cost of the PCOD Test in Pune?
The cost of tests varies depending on the laboratories and the infrastructure they utilize. Different cities have different prices as well. The cost of a PCOD test in Pune is roughly Rs.1299.
I am staying in Allahabad. Can I book a PCOD Test for my Grandmother staying in Anandnagar, Pune?
Yes, you can easily book a PCOD Test for your relatives living in cities where MFine offers services in India.
Is the lab technician coming for the PCOD Test sample collection vaccinated?
Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
How can I download my PCOD Test results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on PCOD Test in Pune?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on PCOD Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection.
Is it necessary to fast for the PCOD health assessment?
The PCOD test is used to determine hormone levels in the body after fasting for eight hours. As a result, one of the most significant preparations for the PCOD test is fasting. Food cannot be consumed for at least eight hours before the test, with the exception of water. If you are in a hurry, talk to your doctor about fasting and schedule the test according to your preferences.
What samples are collected for the PCOD Test?
The PCOD test is used to determine all of the different hormone levels in the human body as well as to screen for disease-related problems. PCOD is usually diagnosed by blood tests. This means that blood samples from the patient will be taken to determine the levels of hormones in the body. Preference.
Which is the best place in India for a PCOD Test Package?
The PCOD test is a crucial hormone level study that can assist determine the cause of symptoms such as excessive hair growth, acne, infertility, and irregular periods. MFine will be the best option for booking the PCOD test and other medical services because of its flexibility in fixing appointments as per the schedule of the patients with ease. You can schedule the PCOD test in Pune right now effortlessly!
When is the PCOD Test Package recommended?
PCOD is a hormone level test recommended for girls and women who do not have regular periods. The PCOD test is recommended if you have symptoms such as severely painful periods, Male-pattern baldness, Very light periods, Irregular periods, Excess body hair, acne or oily skin, and hair thinning.
Which foods should you avoid if you have PCOD?
Fried foods, white bread and other refined carbs, all forms of processed foods, red meat, sugary drinks, and fatty foods should be avoided as much as possible by women with PCOD.
Disclaimer: The content is uniquely informative and is meant for educational use. Kindly use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified or registered healthcare provider.