Mango Sticky Rice Recipe by Dt. Bhawi
< 1 Min Read
Love eating mangoes? Here’s a healthy and tasty mango sticky recipe by Dt. Bhawi.
But before that let’s bust a few mango myths. We often hear people saying mangoes are fattening. Mangoes are natural sweeteners and when consumed in moderation and as part of a balanced diet, mangoes can be enjoyed as a healthy snack. Mangoes cause acne. However, mangoes are a good source of Vitamin A & C that promotes healthy skin. Still, have doubts about eating mangoes? Consult an expert now!
Our expert dietitian Bhawi has come up with a healthy Ripe Mango Sticky Rice:
Mango Sticky Rice Recipe – Ingredients:
- 30 gm white sticky rice
- 60 ml coconut milk
- 1 gram salt
- 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 ripe mango
How to prepare Mango Sticky Rice?
- Wash sticky rice and soak it for 8 hours. Put it in a muslin cloth and steam it till half done.
- Put coconut milk in a pot and add salt. Keep on stirring it on a slow flame till it becomes a little thick.
- When the sticky rice is fully done, pack it with coconut milk, leaving 1 tbsp of coconut milk aside for garnishing.
- Peel the mango and dice it.
- Put sticky rice in a small mold. De-mould it onto a plate. Garnish with a tbsp of coconut milk and sesame seeds
- Serve it with dices of mango.
Watch out this space for more mango recipes by Dt. Bhawi! If you prepare this recipe, don’t forget to share with us on social media.
Was this article helpful?
- 0 0
Love reading our articles?
Subscribe to never miss a post again!