Consult with a
Orthopedician near you
Talk To Highly-Experienced Orthopedists Online On mfine
If you are suffering from backache, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder pain or foot pain, it could be a serious orthopedic issue. Many times, people neglect such niggling pain only to end up with a severe underlying complication or even disability. Complications as minor as neck stiffness or constant pain can lead to spondylosis of the neck. Similarly, a chronic back pain could be a telltale sign of a slipped disc. Such pains and aches should be reported to an orthopedic doctor at the right time and get a correct diagnosis.
Our only priority is to deliver the right medical care at the right time. Top orthopedic surgeons associated with us are here to listen to your health complications and provide the proper treatment suitable for the condition.
What We Treat?
- Sprain and aches: Joint pain, sprains, and bone pain are common complications in today’s busy life. We treat all kinds of joint pains and aches with sophisticated methods.
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis: Arthritis is a degenerative disease of the joints. All types of arthritis lead to painful and severe degradation of joints. We help our patients by offering preventive care and therapy.
- Posture correction: Your posture is often the root cause of bone related disorders and defects. We advise posture correction to patients after diagnosing the condition.
- Exercise for chronic illness: Exercise is the key to improve joint disorders and chronic orthopaedic illnesses. Our top orthopedic surgeons provide exercise guidelines to our patients to make sure their condition improves over time.
- Lifestyle recommendations: Our best orthopedic surgeons provide lifestyle recommendations to patients for improved health and vigour.
Top Doctors in Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. K G Shankarnarayana
MBBS, D Ortho., Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
29+ years exp
Dr. Satish Reddy G
M.S Ortho, M.Ch Ortho (U.K)
20+ years exp
Dr. Praveen M
MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics, MS - Orthopaedics
18+ years exp