The comprehensive full-body checkup for women is a test profile package that includes all the necessary tests required to assess the overall health status of women and also to identify certain risk factors for conditions that are specific to women’s health.
This package will help you gain extensive insights into your general health and functioning of vital organs, along with any deficiencies. It includes tests that evaluate your blood parameters, organ functions, hormones, vitamin levels, inflammatory markers and also tests to screen one’s risk of cancers.
- Blood (CBC) and urine analysis – For assessing your immunity
- Inflammation markers – For evaluating inflammation-associated diseases and certain cancers
- Cancer screening profile – For diagnosing ovarian cancer markers
- Electrolyte and cardiac profiles – For checking your cardiac health and function
- Liver, kidney, lipid, pancreas, and thyroid profile – To confirm the optimal health and functioning of these organs and diagnosis of related disorders
- Iron studies and Vitamin tests – For measuring and diagnosing any deficiencies
- Hormone profile – For checking the overall balance of hormones
- Gout profile – For assessing the uric acid levels and diagnosing arthritis
By opting for a comprehensive full-body checkup for women, your general physician will be able to evaluate your health status for any existing medical conditions while also identifying any future risk factors.
It is normally recommended to get an annual comprehensive body check-up for assessing the optimal health status of women aged 18 and above.