Available on MFine
Dr. Sudha Banti
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatologist
English, Hindi, Kannada
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 16+ Years Experience
70192 Karnataka Medical Council
Check Availability Later
MBBSRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 2004
MD (Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy)Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 2015
About Dr. Sudha Banti
Dr. Sudha Banti is a Cosmetic Dermatovenereologist and Dermatologist in Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore. She specialises as Cosmetic Dermatovenereologist, Dermatologist.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sudha Banti specializes in?
Dr. Sudha Banti specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sudha Banti ?
Dr. Sudha Banti has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 2004
- MD (Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Sudha Banti has?
Dr. Sudha Banti has 16+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sudha Banti ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sudha Banti using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sudha Banti .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sudha Banti available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sudha Banti , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.