The Chest AP X-Ray view is a simple, non-invasive and painless test. During the test, a comprehensive or detailed image of your test is taken along with several internal structures such as lungs, food pipe, diaphragm, and heart.
Here are some of the reasons to book an Chest AP X-Ray view-
- For identifying fractures and injuries in the chest area
- For detecting Heart enlargement
- For detecting Abnormal growth of tumors in the chest wall
- For detecting disorders related to the food pipe
- For detecting the existence of tumors
- For evaluating lung diseases such as infections and pneumothorax
There are several symptoms that shows the above-mentioned conditions. These symptoms include shortness of breath, chest pain, and others. In case you’re experiencing symptoms, book an Chest AP X-Ray view at the earliest possible through MFine.