Best Urologist in Hyderabad
15 Top Urologists in Hyderabad listed below
Urologist Infrastructure in Hyderabad
Urologists treat male and female patients impacted by problems with their urinary tract. They also are specialists treating diseases that impact men’s reproductive organs.
Hyderabad is home to a few top hospitals for treatments related to Urology. Apart from the hospitals, Hyderabad is also known for several urologists running their own clinics, who are highly experienced and treat with utmost precision and have a high success rate.
A few common procedures carried out by Urologists include – Urinary Tract Infection, Overactive Bladder, Male Infertility, Incontinence, Kidney Diseases, Enlarged Prostate, Erectile Dysfunction, Vasectomy, Cystoscopy, Ureteroscopy, etc. In addition to government hospitals, there are other private hospitals that are well-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to treat all related conditions.
You can book an appointment with the best urologist in Hyderabad through MFine.
How to find a good urologist in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is a metro city with good availability of urologists across all areas. To find a good urologist in Hyderabad, you can rely on MFine. We help you connect with the top urologist from your city.
Step 1: Set your location as Hyderabad
Step 2: Search for Urologist
Step 3: You can set the filters based on experience, language, location, availability, gender, and hospital.
Step 4: You can also sort by earliest availability, nearest location, and most experienced urologist.
How to choose a urologist?
On the MFine app, you can connect with the best urologist nearby for all urology-related problems or conditions. You can choose a urologist for yourself based on the doctor’s years of experience, preferred language, gender, and availability.
How to book an online consultation with a urologist on MFine?
To book an online consultation,
- Select the Urologist
- Add patient details like name, gender, and age
- Start your consultation
You can also download the MFine app and avail of consultation on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost of urology consultation in Hyderabad?
The average cost of a urology consultation in Hyderabad is INR 700. The cost might vary based on the severity of your condition.
Should I go to the urologist during Covid?
While the cases are currently in control, you can avoid the risk by opting for an online consultation. If you need to visit the urologist in person, wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and use hand sanitizer frequently during your commute.
Can I book an instant online consultation with a urologist in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can book an instant online consultation with a urologist in Hyderabad through MFine. You can sort by earliest availability and connect with the urologist immediately. You will be asked a few preliminary questions based on your condition before the consultation.
Can I book a follow-up consultation with the same urologist in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can book a follow-up consultation. Further, if your previous case is closed, you will get the option ‘Consult again’.
Step 1: Go to Health files > My consultations
Step 2: Check the closed case
Step 3: Select the option of ‘Consult Again’
How to prepare for a video consultation with a urologist?
Before you begin the consultation session, make sure to sit in a place that is quiet. The room must have bright lighting and a stable internet connection. Since the consultation will be between a specialist and you, we recommend that you are seated in a comfortable position in front of the camera. Make sure there is enough light and that the surrounding area is quiet.
How can I download the prescription shared by my urologist?
Follow these steps to download the prescription shared by your urologist:
Step 1: Go to My consultations
Step 2: Open the Case
Step 3: Click on the prescription
Step 4: Click on Download PDF
When to visit a urologist?
You may consider visiting a urologist if you are suffering from any of the following disorders – Urinary Bladder, Urethra, Prostate, Male reproductive organs, Tumors of the urinary system, Kidneys, Hematospermia or blood in semen, Urinary and stress incontinence.
How to choose a urologist?
Choosing the correct urologist is very critical to getting the best diagnosis and treatment done. Consider the following tips while deciding the right urologist for you or your family –
- Check the qualifications and experience of the doctor.
- Seek a referral from your friends or family. Ask them about their experience with the doctor they consulted and if they were satisfied with the treatment.
- Decide upon the doctor whom you think you will be comfortable with, most likely the one with a good reputation, communication, and soft skills.
What are the various specialties under Urology?
Following are different specialties under Urology –
- Female urology – It focuses on conditions of a woman’s reproductive and urinary tract.
- Male infertility – It focuses on problems that prevent a man from conceiving a baby with his partner.
- Neurourology – It focuses on urinary problems due to conditions of the nervous system.
- Pediatric urology – It focuses on urinary problems in children.
- Urologic oncology – It focuses on cancers of the urinary system, including the bladder, kidneys, prostate, and testicles.
How can I maintain good urological health?
Following are a few important tips to follow to maintain good urological health:
- Stay hydrated
- Drink cranberry juice to help prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Limit the amount of salt and caffeine you consume
- Stay within a healthy weight range
- Choose a smoke-free lifestyle
- Strengthen the muscles of the pelvic area with Kegel exercises
- Encourage children to urinate immediately before bed
- Limit fluid intake in the night hours
- Purchase athletic “cups” for young boys to help prevent injury
- Instruct young girls that they should use a front-to-back motion to wipe the genital area after going to the washroom