Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Are you due for a dental visit?
Regular visits to the dentist are recommended to maintain good oral and dental health.
As per the World Health Organisation (WHO), dental concerns are extremely common. In fact, severe periodontitis, which may result in tooth loss, is found in 5-15% of most populations.
- For treatment or preventive action
- Twice a year is recommended
- Oral concerns may be mild or severe
Regular oral care is imperative for healthy teeth and gums. Lack of oral hygiene can result in tooth decay, cavities, gum problems, and even severe diseases such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Painful or sensitive teeth are primary symptoms.
- Persistent bad breath even after brushing
- Inflamed and bleeding gums after brushing
- Receding gums exposing a larger portion of the teeth
- Ulcers and sores in the mouth occurring frequently
- Difficulty in chewing food
Self-care: Regular brushing, flossing, and using mouthwash are advisable for good dental health. Deep cleaning: Elimination of plaque and tartar build-up with scaling or root planning.
Medicines: Antibiotics, antiseptic mouthwash, and topical ointments may be used in case of an infection. Fluoride treatments: Fluoride is applied to counter tooth decay and strengthen the protective enamel layer. Cavity fillings: Routine fillings or root canal may be required in case of cavities depending on the severity.
Surgery: In case of gum infection or disease, surgery may be required.
Specialists: For other concerns, a dental visit is recommended. Reach out to us at mfine for a detailed care plan.