Available on MFine
Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 11+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
BPT Sikkim Manipal University, 2010
About Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar
Dr. Shaheen (PT) is a physiotherapist at ReLiva, with a multi-disciplinary approach. She has ample experience in treating Musculoskeletal and neuro injuries. She is well versed with different techniques for dealing with women's issues, vertigo, orthopedic problems and caters to both elderly and children. She regularly applies advanced physio practices of Mulligan techniques, Neuro development techniques, K-Taping, NeuroDynamics and Manual Therapy to ensure her patient's recovery.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar specializes in?
Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar specializes as a Physiotherapist
What is the educational qualification of Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar ?
Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar has the following educational qualification,
- BPT from Sikkim Manipal University, 2010
How many years of experience of Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar has?
Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar ?
- You can book an appointment with Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Ms. Shaheeen Pevekar , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.