Available on MFine
Dr. Prakhar Garg
- General Physician
- 11+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSB.R. Ambedkar University, Agra-2009
MD(Medicine)MGM Jaipur, 2015
About Dr. Prakhar Garg
Dr. Prakhar is a Consultant Physician in Yatharth Hospital, Noida. He did MBBS from B R Ambedkar University in 2009 and MD(General Medicine) from MGM Jaipur in 2015 . He has a total 11 years of rich experience and currently associated with Yatharth Hospital as Consultant. He is a compassionate physician who believes in providing evidence based holistic care to all his patients with a motto of "prevention is better than cure". He is a keen listener, who strives to help his patients make positive health decisions.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Prakhar Garg specializes in?
Dr. Prakhar Garg specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Prakhar Garg ?
Dr. Prakhar Garg has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra-2009
- MD(Medicine) from MGM Jaipur, 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Prakhar Garg has?
Dr. Prakhar Garg has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Prakhar Garg ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Prakhar Garg using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Prakhar Garg .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Prakhar Garg available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Prakhar Garg , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.