Available on MFine
Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 20+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSAndhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam ,2000
MD (Psychiatry)Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam ,2003
About Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy
Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy is a Psychiatrist from Hyderabad, India. He has been practicing for 20 Years.As far as education concerns, He has done MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, class of 2000. He Completed MD - Psychiatry from Andhra Medical College, class of 2003. He Completed MRCP (UK) from royal college london, class of 2006.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy specializes in?
Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy specializes as a Psychiatrist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy ?
Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam ,2000
- MD (Psychiatry) from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam ,2003
- MRCP from UK
How many years of experience of Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy has?
Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy has 20+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kalyan Chakravarthy , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.