Available on MFine
Dr. Chirag Desai
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 12+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
BDS Pravara Medical College 2009
MDS (Oral & MaxilloFacial Surgeon) Pravara Medical College 2013
About Dr. Chirag Desai
Dr. Chirag Desai is a practising Dentist, Dental Surgeon and an Oral & MaxilloFacial Surgeon with an experience of more than 12 years. He is located in Mumbai. Dr. Chirag Desai practices at the Wockhardt Hospital in Mumbai. The Wockhardt Hospital is situated at A New Age Hospital 1877 Dr. Anand Rao Nair Road Near Agripada Police Station, South Mumbai, Mumbai. He pursued his BDS in the year 2009 from Pravara Medical College. He completed his MDS in the year 2013 from Pravara Medical College.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Chirag Desai specializes in?
Dr. Chirag Desai specializes as a Dentist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Chirag Desai ?
Dr. Chirag Desai has the following educational qualification,
- BDS from Pravara Medical College 2009
- MDS (Oral & MaxilloFacial Surgeon) from Pravara Medical College 2013
How many years of experience of Dr. Chirag Desai has?
Dr. Chirag Desai has 12+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Chirag Desai ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Chirag Desai using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Chirag Desai .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Chirag Desai available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Chirag Desai , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.