Dr. Aneesa Kapadia
- 12+ Years Experience
MBBSMaharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2008
DNB (General Medicine)Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, 2012
MRCP (UK)Royal College Of Physician, London, 2016
About Dr. Aneesa Kapadia
Dr Aneesa Kapadia is passionate about the field of Rheumatology and the newer advances in diagnostics and treatment which can improve a patient's quality of life. She is attached as a visiting consultant at Jaslok, Saifee, Prince Aly Khan,Masina and St Elizabeth Hospitals. She has trained at the Department of Rheumatology at the Nottingham University Hospital, United Kingdom. While in the UK, she acquired an SCE (Speciality Certificate Examination) in Rheumatology in addition to her Membership Of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), London and Diplomate in National Board (DNB) in General Medicine.
Professional experience:Dr Aneesa Kapadia also provides you with online consultation. Dr Aneesa Kapadia practices at Speciality Clinic - Nana Chowk and 1 other centre. You can book an online consultation with him via MFine.Patients frequently visit Dr. Aneesa Kapadia for Arthritis and Pain Management, Myositis, IVIG. To see more reasons visit the doctor's profile on MFine.
What patients say about Her:Dr Aneesa Kapadia has a very holistic approach towards her treatment. She listens, cares, and heals her patients with her impressive demeanour and intuitiveness. Ordinary doctors just work with facts that is diagnosed in a report and prescribe medicines. But a good doctor like Aneesa not only gives medicines but also gives her patients the faith and the strength to recover from within. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Aneesa Kapadia specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Aneesa Kapadia ?
- MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2008
- DNB (General Medicine) from Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, 2012
- MRCP (UK) from Royal College Of Physician, London, 2016
How many years of experience of Dr. Aneesa Kapadia has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Aneesa Kapadia ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Aneesa Kapadia using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Aneesa Kapadia .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.