We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Novocura Tech Health Services Private Limited (“NTHS”), having its registered office address at Q98, Chainthanya Smaran, Kadugodi,Hosakote Road,Kannamangala Bangalore, Karnataka India 560067.
NTHS is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with it or whose information it receives. Your privacy is important to Us and We strive to take care and protection of the information We receive from You to the best of Our ability.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Website, Application or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to NTHS.
- You have the option not to provide Us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to Us in writing. If You do not provide Us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide Us Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict You from using the Website, Application or Services.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Blood group,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Location information, including Your GPS location,
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or Your Health Care Professional or accessible from Your medical records,
- personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment,
- mFine Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with NTHS representatives,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
- User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You
(collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which We collect Your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website or Application,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Website or Application,
- Through Your device, once You have granted permissions to Our Application (discussed below),
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the Website or Application;
- To provide effective Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, email or third party communication services such as Whatsapp, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, email, snail mail or third party communication services such as WhatsApp, Facebook etc.;
- To advertise products and Services of NTHS and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if We are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with Our business partners for provision of specific services You have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with Us;
- To build Your profile on the Website or Application;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
(referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
6. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You authorize Us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from Your country to any other countries across the world with Our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
- You acknowledge that NTHS may be obligated to by law to disclose or transfer your Personal Information with Courts and Government agencies in certain instances such as for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment for offences, or in compliance with laws such as intimation of diagnosis of an epidemic disease. You hereby consent to disclosure or transfer of Your Personal Information in these instances.
Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
- read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage;
- view/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
- determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS.
- view/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device.
- access device information required to send notification/push notifications.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on Your computer/device. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your computer. You can configure Your computer’s browser to alert You when We attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If You have turned cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Website or Application.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. Further, if You are Secondary User, You hereby acknowledge and agree that Your Personal Information may be freely accessible by the Primary User and other Secondary Users and that NTHS will not be able to restrict, control or monitor access by Primary User or other Secondary Users to your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused in relation to Your Personal Information.
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS
- If You need to update or correct your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to Us at email@example.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
13. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NTHS shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Services, Website or Application or for such period as may be required by law.
14. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any such grievances, please write to Our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and Our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.
Version No. 1.0
Last Updated: 8th Sep 2017