Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Mechanical Back Pain
Mechanical back pain: A global disability
Back pain has now become a topic of common parlance.
About 80% of the global population will experience back pain at some or other point of life.
Mechanical Back Pain:
- Occurs between the ages of 30 and 50
- Is treatable by a medical professional
- May not require diagnosis
- Requires lab test or imaging in severe cases
Almost everyone is a victim to it. Evidently, the spinal cord does a lot of work for a human body. Not just the main structural support, but it helps humans to stand upright and allow flexible movement.
The most common symptoms of back pain include the following:
- Persistent ache or stiffness anywhere around the spine,
- Muscle ache
- Pain in the neck, middle, or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for long hours or strenuous activities
- Unable to stand straight without pain or muscle pull
- Pain while bending, lifting, standing, or walking
- If pain improves by reclining
Self-care: Regular exercises, maintaining a healthy weight, quitting smoking, building muscle strength, and flexibility can help avoid back pain for a long period.
Medication: If the back pain is causing new bowel or bladder problems and is accompanied by fever and weight loss, itâ€™s time to see a doctor as soon as possible. X-rays, MRI or CT scan, and EMG can help find the root cause of back pain. This can be accompanied by physiotherapy, medication, acupuncture, etc. Doctors might recommend nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, muscle relaxants to relieve the pain.
Specialists: For other severe kinds, consult a physician at the earliest. We at mfine can help you with various fields of health issues. You can get in touch with us onboard for a holistic treatment program.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App