Aster Prime Hospital
Multi Speciality | Established 2005-12-31
1st Consultation Free
Doctors from Aster Prime Hospital
Dr. S Vengal Reddy
MS(Gen Surgeon), MCh (CT Surgeon), FIACS
16+ Years years exp
Dr. Raghu Cherukupalli
MBBS, MD General Medicine, DM Cardiology, FACC, FESC, FAPSIC
27+ Years years exp
About Aster Prime HospitalThe Aster Prime hospitals have two branches located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The hospitals deal with thousands of patients every month. It first started in 2006 as a small clinic of just 10 consultants. With its popularity going through the roof, the management decided to launch the full-fledged hospital in Ameerpet. The hospitals currently support a 250-bed facility in a multi-storey building. Such a large facility allows the doctors to effectively look after multiple patients at a time.
Equipment/ TechnologyThe building is equipped with all the latest gadgets that help the doctors provide effective and lasting treatments. The hospital also has dedicated operation theatres to take care of the patients who need to go through long hours of surgery. Some of the most popular surgeries conducted by Aster Prime hospital in Hyderabad include knee, hip and elbow replacement. The doctors use hi-tech equipment and non-biodegradable materials to craft the necessary replacement body parts. The hospital has a hygienic environment to make sure that all surgeries go down without a hitch.
Specialities Treated at Aster Prime Hospital
- Knee Replacement: The doctors at the Prime hospital are experts at body part replacement surgeries. They use hi-tech tools and durable materials like titanium to replace the knee of the patient. The doctors have an experience of working with several human body joints including knee, hip as well as the elbow.
- Hip Replacement: The hip replacement surgery is popular amongst people with a fragile bone structure. This surgery is mainly availed by old people who have a disjointed hip.
- Elbow Replacement: The elbow replacement surgery is common amongst people suffering a major road accident. The dedicated operation theatres and emergency rooms allow the doctors to perform the necessary treatment quickly.
- Internal Medicine: The hospital also has an internal medicine department to take care of the general hygiene and health of patients.
- General Physician: The on-call physician takes care of common illnesses like a cold and viral fever.
- Psychologist: The hospital also has a psychologist on its team to help people deal with physical pain and mental trauma after a road accident.
Plot No: 4,, Behind Mythrivanam Building,, Besides Blue Fox Hotel, Ameerpet, Hyderabad - 500038 Phone 040 4959 4959
Consult Doctor Online Within 60 Seconds