Multi Speciality | Established 2007-02-28
1st Consultation Free
Doctors from Apollo Hospitals
About Apollo HospitalsApollo Hospital Bangalore is a tertiary care unit of the Apollo Group of Hospitals. It is one of the best facilities in Bangalore today. The Apollo Hospital at Bannerghatta Road is a multi specialty 250 bedded hospital equipped with state-of-the-art technology. It is now considered the best place for all kinds of treatments and procedures. In addition, the Apollo Hospital Bangalore Bannerghatta Road is JCI certified with more than hundred consultants with 70% of the team being highly qualified and trained in their respective fields of expertise.
Equipment/TechnologyApollo Multi Specialty Hospital houses some of the best doctors in the country. Apollo Hospital doctors are highly skilled, having professional expertise and several years of experience. The hospital is committed to investing in advanced technology at par with the latest worldwide developments to make sure all patients benefit from the latest technology and knowledge. Apollo Hospital Bangalore Bannerghatta Road uses latest equipment and technology such as Thallium Laser, Holmium Laser, Digital X-ray, 64 slice CT angiogram, 1.5 Telsa MRI, Navigation System for accurate surgical procedures, Low & High energy Linear Accelerators, Digital Fluoroscopy, Gamma Camera, 4D Ultrasound and much more.
- Cancer Treatment: At the Apollo Multi Specialty Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, doctors take utmost care of patients suffering from cancer. The hospital features modern tools and technologies to deliver quality cancer care and treatment to patients of all age groups.
- Endometrial Biopsy: Early diagnosis is the only way to cure cancer and live a healthy life. At the Apollo Hospital Bangalore Bannerghatta Road, doctors refer endometrial biopsy to patients who require such extensive diagnosis.
- Leukemia Treatment: Leukemia, or blood cancer, is one of the most difficult cancer types, as it cannot be treated. However, Apollo Hospital doctors ensure patients can have a good life and learn how to manage their symptoms.
- Gynecological Cancer Treatment: Cancer of female reproductive organs such as uterus, ovary, cervix or vagina, if detected early, can be cured with medicine, chemotherapy, and radiation. At the Apollo Hospital Bannerghatta Road, patients receive optimum care and proper treatment.
- Tumors: Apollo Hospital doctors detect tumors at the very beginning, which helps them treat patients timely.
154/11, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, Opposite IIM Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru - 560076 Phone 1860 500 1066
Consult Doctor Online Within 60 Seconds