Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Vaginal Skin Tag
Harmful Skin Growths on Your Vagina: All About Them
Vaginal skin tags are small, painless skin growths, which look like the head of a pin or a deflated balloon near the vagina.
- Medical diagnosis needed
- Treatable by medical professionals
- Lab tests rarely required
Primary causes of vaginal skin tags are skin to skin friction, pregnancy, HPV, obesity, insulin resistance and genes reasons. Usually, women above 50 are affected by this condition. However, it can also affect females of any age.
The common symptoms of vaginal skin tag include:
- Tags that appear to be flat
- Vaginal skin tags are often confused with genital warts.
These home remedies can help alleviate vaginal skin tags:
- Be gentle â€“ while bathing or showering
- Use mild soaps
- Use mild moisturizers
- Wear protective clothing while outdoors
- Keep a regular check on the tags for any concern
Treatments for removal of vaginal skin tags include the following:
Surgical removal can be an option too.
Referring to a certified Dermatologist is the best way to get treatment for this condition. We, at mfine work with a team of doctors who provide accurate diagnosis and smooth treatment.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App