Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Delayed Or Excessive Hemorrhage
Excessive bleeding after spontaneous abortion: This is what you can
The excessive bleeding post a miscarriage.
- It requires a proper medical diagnosis
- Lab tests and imaging might be required
- It can be treated by a medical practitioner
- Few of the major causative ailments that lead to hemorrhaging include an incomplete miscarriage, retained products of conception, Bleeding disorders, Blood-thinning medications or Ruptured ovarian cysts.
85% of spontaneous miscarriages happen in the first trimester .
Seek emergency help if the excessive bleeding leads to a drop in the blood pressure, or you appear pale and sweaty which indicates a severe loss of blood. If medical help is not sought out immediately the complications could be fatal.
People can experience:
- Excessive bleeding
- Period-like pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Pain in the pelvic region
Self Care: The treatment of hemorrhage following complete or unspecified spontaneous abortion is a medical emergency and it is very important to meet with a specialist as soon as possible.
Medications: Your specialist might prescribe certain medicines to help pass the tissue properly.
Specialists: Seek medical help if the bleeding is heavy and persists enough to soak through a normal pad in under an hour. mfine caters to different areas of health issues and the perfect course of treatment can be chosen according to your requirements.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App