Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
6 Weeks Gestation
6-weeks gestation: Everything you need to know
The baby: The baby inside the womb has taken the look of a tadpole, with a curved back. The heart has already started beating at 24 days. A bulge protrudes where the heart is going to develop. The places where the brain and head are going to grow are marked by the presence of a bump. The dimples present on this bump will develop into ears. The baby is covered by a thin layer of translucent skin which provides protection.
The mother: Variations in certain hormones, like neurotransmitters, will be there throughout your pregnancy. These variations will contribute to the symptoms you experience, including mood swings.
● morning illness, or nausea and vomiting
● changes in cravings, sudden liking/disliking for certain foods
● abdominal bloating
● breast tenderness and swelling
● urinary frequency and nighttime urination
● changing emotions
● Drink many fluids, especially if you’ve been vomiting.
● Don’t lay down right after eating.
● Try to avoid odors that trigger nausea
● Avoid alcohol, drugs, and tobacco
● Wash all fresh fruits and vegetables before eating to minimize the risk of infection
Depending upon the kind of symptoms experienced, the gynecologist may prescribe suitable relief medications.
At mfine you can connect with expert gynecologists who can assist you in your journey of safe motherhood.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App