Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
A Guide To Cure Viral URI
A common viral infection of the nose and the throat.
The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that this infection spreads by hand-to-hand contact with someone who has a cold or by sharing contaminated objects such as utensils, towels, toys or telephones. 
- Usually self-diagnosable.
- Lab tests or image tests are not required.
- Can happen to men, women, and children.
Viral URI also was known as the common cold can be caused by many different types of viruses. The condition is generally harmless, and the symptoms usually resolve within two weeks. It enters your body through your mouth, eyes or nose.
Ages Affected: Can affect people with any age group.
- Runny and puffy nose.
- Pain in the muscles.
- Nasal congestion, red nose, loss of smell or post nasal drip.
- Body chills, fatigue, fever, body ache or malaise.
- Watery eyes, itchiness or redness.
- Chest pressure, headache, swollen lymph nodes, or throat irritation.
Self-Care: At home, you can self-treat by drinking plenty of fluids, resting, adjusting room temperature and humidity, use saline nasal drops, soothe your throats and have chicken soup.
Medications: Your doctor may prescribe you pain relievers, cough syrups, and nasal sprays.
Specialists: At mfine, come on board and connect with a doctor who would guide you more about this health issue and treat you with a comprehensive treatment program.