Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
All you need to know Staphylococcus Aureus
Staph infections are caused by staphylococcus bacteria, a kind of microorganism ordinarily found on the skin or in the nose of even healthy people. More often than not, these bacteria cause no issues or result in generally minor skin diseases.
However, staph infections can transform into something serious if the bacteria goes further into your body, entering your circulatory system, joints, bones, lungs or heart.
- Can be self-diagnosedâ€¨
- Can be treated and controlled
- A harmless condition, can be controlled with proper treatment
Treatment, as a rule, includes antibiotics and drainage of the contaminated area. Be that as it may, some staph diseases may not react to common antibiotics. An increasing number of generally healthy individuals are diagnosed with hazardous staph infections.
- Self-diagnosable- Boils on the skin. The boils are generally filled with pus.
- Impetigo- impetigo is a painful and contagious rash.
- Cellulitis- An infection that affects the deeper layers of the skin.
- Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome- Toxins produced as a result of the staph infection result of staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome.
Use a bleach solution in the bath as a body wash.
Keep fingernails short and clean.
Change and bathe every day.
Specialists: A specialist may perform a physical examination or collect a sample for diagnosing staphylococcus aureus.
If there is a skin infection, the doctor will drain the fluid.
Medication: Antibiotics generally help to cure staphylococcus aureus.
For severe cases, consult a doctor.
At mfine, you are assured to get a holistic treatment plan for optimum
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App