Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Oral Ulcer - Hard Palate
Hard palate oral ulcer: This is what you can do
Mouth ulcers in the hard palate
25% of the global population is estimated to be influenced by oral ulcers .
- The hard palate of the body is defined as the bony front region of the roof of the mouth.
- Usually, these oral ulcers are recurring and can resolve in a short period of time, usually 2 weeks.
- They are Oral ulcers in the hard palate could be indicative of a number of causative medical ailments such as Burns, Cold sores, Canker sores, and Oral cancer.
If the ulcer does not heal within two weeks, an evaluation by a medical professional is important to rule out cancer.
People can experience:
- Clustered small ulcers that pain
- Discomfort or pain in eating
- Burning sensations
- Inability to eat/drink due to pain
Self Care: To avoid any pain or discomfort due to eating, it is best to consume softer foods and liquids.
Medications: Over the counter ulcer medications are available that can provide relief to some extent.
Specialists: It is crucial to consult a specialist regarding an unhealing oral ulcer. mfine caters to different areas of health issues and the perfect course of treatment can be chosen according to your requirements.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App