Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Gluten Sensitive Enteropathy
What dangers does eating gluten possess the body with?
A condition in which eaten gluten kick-starts a set of reaction that damages the small intestine in the long run.
Studies have shown that about 1 in every 250 people happen to have this condition in America. 
• Medical assistance is required for a long term.
• Lab tests are to be conducted.
• Can affect both men and women in the long run.
• Is both acute and chronic.
Celiac disease or gluten sensitive enteropathy is a condition in which the consumption of gluten causes certain reactions that are triggered in the small intestine such that they destroy the small intestine over a duration. This prevents the body from proper absorption of nutrients from food. The causes are of unknown, but are mainly genetic or hereditary.
• Weakness – there is acute anemia and also a loss of bone density resulting in a weaker body.
• Pain – the joints suffer immensely and also causes fatigue in the long run.
• Skin problems – there is acute sensation of itching and formation of blisters. Rashes are also observed.
• Self-care – intake of other food products such as modified food starch and other food stabilizers holds good in helping the body to gain vitamins.
• Medication – try to take in vitamin B12 supplements to help the body gain the correct minerals.
• Specialists – a doctor’s appointment is necessary to know the underlying cause for the condition to arise. At mfine, we specialize in such conditions to provide you with the best treatment possible.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App