Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Gluten Sensitive Enteropathy
What dangers does eating gluten possess the body with?
A condition in which eaten gluten kick-starts a set of reaction that damages the small intestine in the long run.
Studies have shown that about 1 in every 250 people happen to have this condition in America. 
• Medical assistance is required for a long term.
• Lab tests are to be conducted.
• Can affect both men and women in the long run.
• Is both acute and chronic.
Celiac disease or gluten sensitive enteropathy is a condition in which the consumption of gluten causes certain reactions that are triggered in the small intestine such that they destroy the small intestine over a duration. This prevents the body from proper absorption of nutrients from food. The causes are of unknown, but are mainly genetic or hereditary.
• Weakness – there is acute anemia and also a loss of bone density resulting in a weaker body.
• Pain – the joints suffer immensely and also causes fatigue in the long run.
• Skin problems – there is acute sensation of itching and formation of blisters. Rashes are also observed.
• Self-care – intake of other food products such as modified food starch and other food stabilizers holds good in helping the body to gain vitamins.
• Medication – try to take in vitamin B12 supplements to help the body gain the correct minerals.
• Specialists – a doctor’s appointment is necessary to know the underlying cause for the condition to arise. At mfine, we specialize in such conditions to provide you with the best treatment possible.