Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹249 ₹499
Food And Waterborne Illness
What kind of diseases does contaminated food spread?
Infections that create widespread of conditions to arise in individuals through the consumption of contaminated food and water.
Studies say that about 1 out of 6 Americans fall ill because of the intake of contaminated food and water.
• Lab tests are required.
• Medical assistance needs to be carried out.
• Can affect men and women at any particular age.
• Can be both acute and chronic.
Food and waterborne illness are spread by the intake of contaminated water and food. Often foods have deadly bacteria that the body's immune system cannot fight off. Thus, it causes the rise of infections and diseases. The main cause would be the consumption of such food, and also being unaware of what to eat and what not to eat.
• Pain – there is pain experienced in the abdominal;l region along with difficulty in swallowing food.
• Weakness – there is frequent diarrhea, along with vomiting and nausea.
• Fever – the temperature of the body spikes up uncontrollably and also causing the person to have double vision.
• Self-care – wash your hands properly before eating and also use clean vegetables and fruits in the cooking up of food. Maintain healthy hygiene and also have a balanced diet.
• Medication – it's better to take in vaccinations to few of the diseases that are spread through contaminated food and water. One of the major vaccines that are given is to fight off hepatitis A infection.
• Specialist – rush to the doctor immediately if you see any kind of the above symptoms. At mfine, we handle the condition with utmost care to cure you of the infection as soon as possible.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App