131 Dermatologists in Mumbai
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
No Dermatologists available for this location currently
Dermatologists from other locations
Consult the Best Dermatologist for Skin & Hair Care
A dermatologist is a skin specialist you can consult for significant hair and skin problems. Find a dermatologist near me in Mumbai for correct diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases.
Dermatologists in Mumbai are trained to evaluate and offer treatment to children and adults with all kinds of skin disorders. They receive extensive training to manage conditions like skin infections, skin cancer, warts, fungal infections, dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, hand dermatitis, atopic eczema, and cold sores.
What do the Best Dermatologists in Mumbai do?
Best skin doctors in Mumbai usually combine different activities such as investigating patients, acting as consultants, and teaching patients based on their experience.
Dermatologists should be able to provide the best skin treatment in Mumbai and have expertise in some of the basic areas such as biochemistry, physiology, and endocrinology. They should be familiar with all kinds of skin diseases too.
In some cases, the best skin doctor in Mumbai might even help patients with skin surgery to prevent early control of diseases like skin cancer, improve skin appearance by removing discoloration and growth, and conduct a biopsy.
What do Dermatologists treat on mfine?
- Skin Infections: Skin doctors in Mumbai are experienced in treating all kinds of skin infections. If detected early, skin infections can be treated and ensured that it does not recur.
- Acne and Pimples: Acne is one of the worst effects of puberty. However, some men and women may suffer from acne even at 40. Hence, it requires extensive treatment both in terms of medications and in terms of lifestyle, for proper care.
- Skin Spots: Aging skin problems are hard to get rid of. While skin spots are just one of the many signs, it is best to start taking care after 30. Best dermatologists in Mumbai advice patients to care for aging skin.
- Hyperpigmentation: It makes your skin dull and lifeless. Prolonged treatment and correct consultation may give a long-term solution.
- Dark Circles: Dark circles appear due to lack of sleep and nutrition. However, a skin condition can be treated with a holistic approach.
- Hair Problems: Hair thinning, falling, balding, graying and dandruff are all dermatological conditions that can be treated.
Choose dermatologist online consultation on mfine.
Other Specialities in Mumbai
Top Hospitals in Mumbai
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App