Comprehensive Full Body Check- Men
89+ Tests included
400+ Booked in last 7 days
This package covers
- Immunity Parameters: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Iron Levels, Vitamin D & B12
- Deficiency Check: Calcium
- Urine Analysis and Electrolytes Profile
- Organ Health Evaluation: Heart, Liver, Pancreas, Kidneys, and Thyroid
- Risk Assessment: Cholesterol, Diabetes, Stress, Prostate Cancer, Heart Diseases
Select mfine Lab Partner
Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality care at affordable costs.
- Centralized laboratory processing 60,000 samples daily
- State of the art diagnostic infrastructure for accuracy & precision
- ISO 9001:2008 and CAP (College of American Pathologists) certified
Tests Included (91)
- Press 'Book Package' below to pay for the package.
- Once the order is confirmed, Thyrocare will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by Thyrocare lab technician during the scheduled slot
- Your report will be available on the app within 24-48 hours of sample collection.
- Your free consultation will start when your reports are ready.
- Our doctor will explain your test results and share his advice.
Healthians is India’s largest provider of health test at-home service, creating a new benchmark in quality.
- Trusted by over 600,000 households
- 300+ trained technicians
- 46 touch-point technology for assured quality collection & testing
Tests Included (91)
- Healthians will allocate a certified lab technician 12-24 hours before your scheduled slot
- Samples will be collected at your house by the Healthians phlebotimist in the scheduled slot
- Your reports will be uploaded on the app within 48 hours of sample collection
- Online consultation with a senior doctor is scheduled for you along with the reports
- Based on your results, our senior doctor will share their advice & a personalized prescription
Comprehensive full body checkup for men
What is a comprehensive full body checkup for men?
A comprehensive full body checkup in Ambala is a detailed list of tests, all available at once under one health package, which is taken to examine the state of your health in all aspects. This will help identify any existing medical conditions, and will also be able to diagnose if you are potentially at risk for any disease. A full body men’s health check package in Ambala with a general doctor in Ambala has tests that give you detailed insights on your health, overall organ functioning, and if there are any deficiencies that need to be treated. The package comprises tests like a CBC test, cholesterol and diabetes screening, cardiac tests, urine tests, vitamin D test, B12 test, and more. An annual comprehensive full body checkup at home is suggested for all men over the age of 18.
Why should you get a comprehensive full body checkup?
With so many physiological and psychological changes that occur throughout an individual’s life, it’s easier to become more prone to health conditions, especially if your family has a history of any medical problems like diabetes or blood pressure. This is why we suggest a full body checkup at home so that you can remain in control of your health. A men’s annual health checkup in Ambala will show if there is a risk to any health conditions. Early detection will always give you a chance to effectively manage, prevent and treat conditions. While many people opt to get an advanced full body health checkup, we recommend getting a full body checkup for men at least once a year as this includes more tests that provide in-depth insights on your health. An advanced full body test does not consist of the complete set of tests for every aspect of your health the way a men’s health check package by a general doctor in Ambala does.
What tests does a comprehensive full body checkup include?
There are a total of 91 tests included in a men’s annual health checkup package. mfine’s complete health checkup includes the following tests:
- 24 complete blood count tests: A blood test can help reveal your overall and general health, and can help identify infections or disorders present in the body.
- 3 electrolyte tests: This test is used to evaluate if your salt and mineral levels in the body are balanced or not.
- 5 diabetes tests: Monitor your blood glucose levels, sugars, and determine if you’re at risk for diabetes with a diabetes screening test. Based on the outcome of results, your doctor will refer you to a diabetes doctor.
- 11 liver tests: These tests help determine if your liver is in good health.
- 8 lipid tests: These tests help determine the cholesterol levels in your blood. They also generate the amount of fats, of various types, in your bloodstream. A lipid profile can help evaluate the risk for stroke and cardiac diseases, among others.
- 3 thyroid tests: While thyroid disorders are more prevalent in women, men can become affected with low thyroid levels as well. A thyroid profile test will help determine if your thyroid gland is in the pink of its health.
- 17 urine tests: The 17 urine tests included in this package helps in executing a complete urine analysis. This helps in checking for urinary tract infections. The reports also address signs of hypertension, diabetes, and fatty liver disease.
- 2 vitamin tests: These are used to check if you have vitamin deficiencies. These tests will check for a normal vitamin D level and normal B12 levels.
- 1 hormone test: This test is used to profile your testosterone levels.
- 2 pancreas tests: These tests are done to detect pancreatitis by measuring the amount of amylase and lipase enzymes circulating in your bloodstream.
- 1 cancer screening: This test helps examine risks of developing prostate cancer in men in a master health checkup for men.
- 3 iron tests: These tests assess the amount of iron that is circulating in the blood, as well as the total capacity of the body to store iron and transport iron in the body through the blood.
- 6 cardiac tests: These tests are done to detect any signs and symptoms of heart disease in men.
- 3 kidney tests: These tests are used to determine the health and functioning of your kidney system.
- 1 inflammation marker: Used to detect levels of certain factors and medical concerns in the body which are elevated during infections and chronic inflammatory diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis or lupus, to even certain types of cancer.
- 1 gout test: The test helps in determining if you have high levels of uric acid, which can be indicative of gout.
How can we help?
With mfine, avail a comprehensive full body checkup package in Ambala, and a specialist from Thyrocare or Healthians will visit your home to pick up your samples. Within 48 hours, the reports will be available on the app. Such a comprehensive full body checkup includes a wide range of tests, the results of which need to be looked at by a general physician to reach a correct and conclusive outcome. On the mfine app, you can get in touch with the top general doctors in Ambala, through instant chat and video consultation.
Who should take these tests?
All men above the age of 18 should opt for a men’s health check annually. In case you have a family history of diabetes, cholesterol, or heart problems, you should opt for a men’s annual health checkup in Ambala. However, if you are a man above the age of 30, it’s recommended you choose this test twice a year.
Do I need to practice fasting before the blood test?
In order to arrive at accurate results, some tests from this comprehensive list of health checks requires fasting before blood test and sample collection. Thus, once you book a full body checkup at home, you will be required to keep a gap of 10-12 hours between the last meal and the time of your scheduled tests. Only water is permissible during this period.
When will I get the reports?
Once your samples have been collected, we require 48 hours to derive the results, which will then be uploaded onto your profile on the mfine app for easy access.
What happens once I get my results?
After your men’s health check is complete and the results have been uploaded onto the app, a general doctor in Ambala will get in touch with you. They will speak to you regarding the analysis of the reports, and will offer guidance on the aspects of your health you need to focus on. If the doctor notices any early symptoms of medical conditions beginning to appear, they will refer you to a specialty doctor in Ambala for the same.
Do I need a doctor’s prescription for the tests?
Since this health package is a comprehensive list of tests for the purpose of preventive measures, you will not require a doctor’s prescription to avail these tests. Simply book a men’s annual health checkup online and schedule a date and time convenient to you for the sample collection.