Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Primary Infertility- Safeguard Yourself From Future Mishaps
Primary infertility is defined as a failure to conceive a child for over a year despite frequent intercourse. The main cause for primary infertility has been difficult to find.
Reports say that worldwide, around 8 to 12 percent of couples face problem while conceiving. 
- The causes for not conceiving can lie with either the man or the woman or both.
- It may take upto two years for couples suffering from primary infertility to conceive naturally.
- It is self diagnosable and treatment is available often.
One of the major causes for infertility is the hormone imbalance which may prohibit regular ovulation in women and may also cause problems inn men.
Though symptoms of infertility are not noticeable on the outside, some people may experience these:
- Inability to hold the pregnancy even after one year of trying.
- Irregularity of the menstrual cycle where they last for more than 35 days or less than 21 days
Treatment depends on the causes for the infertility. It is different for men and women.
Causes of infertility in men
- Decreased sperm count
- Clogs that prevent the sperms from being released
- Low quality of sperm
Causes of infertility in women
- Inability of fertilized embryo or egg to survive after it attaches itself to the lining of the uterus.
- Inability of the egg to attach itself to the womb
- Inability of egg to travel to the womb from the ovaries.
- Inability of the ovaries to produce eggs
Some measures one can take:
- Intercourse at least 3 days before and during the ovulation period
- Tracking the ovulation period and planning the intercourse.
After a detailed study of the cause, doctors advise treatments such as:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In-vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Taking medicines for treating infection and clotting disorders
- Medicines for the release of eggs from ovaries
Specialists: Our team at mfine are here to fulfill your dream of bringing a new life in the world. Contacts us for further queries and trusted results.
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App